Wednesday 14th February 2018, 12:00 GMT
Geoff Rebbeck, Canterbury Christchurch University
Shane Sutherland, Chief Mischief Maker, PebblePad
About the webinar:
In this webinar, Geoff Rebbeck will return to the 6 Frontiers of Learning which were referenced by Sarah Tutton in the August 2017 webinar on ‘Using technology to support reflection on individual learning journeys.’ Geoff will explore the frontiers in more detail, discussing along the way their relationship to eportfolios.
The frontiers being explored are:
- Using technology to support and manage unique learning journeys
- Course design that works around Reflective learning
- Showing Digital literacy-in-action, leading to positive online reputations
- Teaching the employability mindset, including self-employment
- Focussing all learning, and publishing its accomplishments in personal learning spaces
- Using technology to capture and present soft skills - the rounded person.