Tuesday 3rd March 2015 - Wednesday 3rd June 2015
Practitioner-led webinars to help you discover ways to help staff and students experience better results.
We are delighted to announce a new practitioner-led webinar series for our PebblePad community. The series begins on the 3rd February at 1pm with two short presentations on methods of providing feedback in eAssessment - see below. Each webinar will include presentations from expert PebblePad users and educationalists, followed by the opportunity to have an open discussion on the monthly topic.
These webinars will run every first Tuesday of the month and form part of our wider community of practice. We will also be welcoming all our colleagues from around the world hence the earlier start time of 10am for some; all other sessions will begin at 1pm.
Don't worry if you are unable to make all of these sessions as they will all be recorded and made available online shortly afterwards.
The following webinars are available:
- Putting feed-forward at the centre of eAssessment strategies, Tuesday, 03rd Feb 2015
- Designs for student-centered learning in MOOCs, Tuesday, 03rd March 2015
- Creating an effective environment for personal tutoring and research supervision, Tuesday, 14th Apr 2015
- Understanding user perspectives of using ePortfolios, Tuesday, 12th May – and TweetChat*
- Lessons on recording student completion of competencies, Tuesday, 02nd Jun 2015
* Join us at #PebblePadChat for a TweetChat. David Eddy (Sheffield Hallam University) will be hosting the session, from 8 – 9pm on Tuesday, 12th May.
Location: Online Link: http://www.pebblepad.co.uk/seminars/web062015/